Our Retail Store will be Closed Friday February 23rd 2024
We will reopen Saturday February 24th 2024 from 9am to 2pm
America's 1st Diamond Art Store
Diamond Painting Depot
7019 State Hwy 144 North
West Bend, WI 53090
Tue thru Fri: Noon to 5pm
Sat: 9am to 2pm
Sun & Mon: CLOSED
How to Order Custom Paintings:
If you are not sure what size to order for the best results for your image please reach out to us and we will help with sizing BEFORE you place your order. We do not alter, double check, or reach out to customers once an order is placed, we will make and ship whatever size is ordered. All custom sales are final so please make sure to choose the proper size when ordering.
Step 1: Choose your Size
Step 2: Choose your Drill (diamond) shape
Step 3: Click Browse and choose the photo you want made into a custom painting (if we cropped it or made any alterations for you from your original photo make sure to upload the altered photo)
Step 4: When the loading bar turns green (100%) Click add to cart.
Step 5: Go to cart and check out
* Repeat Steps 1 -4 for each custom before proceeding with step 5.
** NOTE ** In your cart you will see the main custom photo of the man and woman, that is our standard custom image. Under the item you will see a link symbol as long as that link is there your photo is attached and we will get your photo with the order
How to reach us to discuss a custom:
Facebook: Diamond Painting Depot (Fastest Response)
In Person: At our store Tuesdays thru Thursdays
What Makes Diamond Painting Depot Different?
Diamond Painting Depot is the 1st diamond art store in America. We went into business in May of 2019 and opened our brick and mortar in early 2020. Our store is a full diamond art store, with projects and accessories of all kinds. We are a reputable company here to bring joy and quality to all of our customers.
About Our Products / Service:
- Our paintings are 2" wider and 2" taller than standard diamond paintings so the ACTUALLY fit in standard American frames, no more matting or taking to expensive frame shops.
- We use a super soft goose down cloth instead of traditional canvas with a flannel backing.
- You can read our paintings with easy-to-read letters, numbers, and symbols, we don't use dark on dark or light on light or similar symbols.
- Our artwork is licensed
- We do a lace cut on the edges to prevent any fraying (this is especially useful for those of you who like to wrap your paintings around canvas boards instead of framing (see our Facebook Group for a how-to video))
- We guarentee all of our products... Missing diamonds just call our store we carry extras on hand and will ship them next business day.
- Inventory sheets are supplied with all paintings letting you know EXACTLY what should be in your kit.
- We supply extra tools in every kit including a tray, pen, pen grip, wax, tweezers, and multiplacers
- Our diamonds are packaged in zip lock bags, no more cutting open a million bags.
- We are here to help, we're just a phone call away!
- We have a very active Facebook group with over 12,000 followers that interact daily, answer questions, share our work, provide how-to videos, and so much more!
What is Diamond Painting?
Diamond Painting is the new hot do it yourself craft. It's a cross between paint by numbers and cross stitch, by using resin diamond gems to create a beautiful masterpiece. Each kit comes with a pen, tray, glue pad, diamonds, and a sticky canvas with a color coded guide on it, which corresponds with the provided diamonds.
How To Diamond Paint:
Step One: take your pen and push the tip into the provided glue pad
Step 2: Pour your diamonds into the tray (one color at a time), and use your pen to pick them up (when it becomes hard to pick them up use the glue pad again)
Step 3: Use the color coded guide on the canvas and find the corresponding letter or number that matches the diamonds you poured into your tray (each pack of diamonds has a number written on it)
Step 4: Continue placing diamonds onto the sticky canvas in their correct spaces until all spots are filled.
Step 5: (Optional) Matte and Frame your painting.
Diamond Painting Depot, LLC is located in West Bend, Wisconsin. I started diamond painting and just fell in love with the ease and relaxation that diamond painting brings. It didn't take long for me to decide that I wanted to share the craft with everyone. I launched Diamond Painting Depot, LLC May 15th, 2019. I am so happy to share this journey with all of you!