- Custom prints need to be ordered seperately as they ship from our factory and take 4-6 weeks to arrive. All other orders ship from our retail store in Wisconsin within 3 business days.
America's 1st Diamond Painting Store
Diamond Painting Depot
7019 State Hwy 144 North
West Bend, WI 53090
Tue thru Fri: Noon to 5pm
Sat: 9am to 2pm
Sun & Mon: CLOSED
Orders ship from our retail store in Wisconsin within 3 business days.
We ship Monday thru Thursday
Custom Orders will ship from China within 4-6 weeks.
What Makes Diamond Painting Depot Different?
Diamond Painting Depot is the 1st store in America. We opened in early 2020. We started with a small store inside of a salon and since moved to our own 3,600 square foot location. We only carry diamond painting merchandise. We are a reputable company here to bring joy and quality to all of our customers.
About Our Products / Service:
- Our paintings are 2" wider and 2" taller than standard diamond paintings so the ACTUALLY fit in standard American frames, no more matting or taking to expensive frame shops.
- We use a super soft goose down cloth instead of traditional canvas
- You can read our paintings with easy to read letters, numbers, and symbols, we don't use dark on dark or light on light.
- We pay a commerical use fee or artist royalties for every print we carry
- We do a lace cut on the edges to prevent any fraying (this is especially useful for those of you who like to wrap your paintings around canvas boards instead of framing (see our Facebook Group for a how-to video))
- We guarentee all of our products... Missing diamonds just call our store we carry extras on hand and will ship them next business day.
- Inventory sheets are supplied with all paintings letting you know EXACTLY what should be in your kit.
- We supply extra tools in every kit including a tray, pen, pen grip, wax, tweezers, and multiplacers
- Our diamonds are packaged in zip lock bags, no more cutting open a million bags.
- We are hear to help, we're just a phone call away!
- We have a very active Facebook group with over 8,500 followers that interact daily, we play games, do giveaways, answer questions, share our work, and so much more!
What is Diamond Painting?
Diamond Painting is the new hot do it yourself craft. It's a cross between paint by numbers and cross stitch, by using resin diamond gems to create a beautiful masterpiece. Each kit comes with a pen, tray, glue pad, diamonds, and a sticky canvas with a color coded guide on it, which corresponds with the provided diamonds.
How To Diamond Paint:
Step One: take your pen and push the tip into the provided glue pad
Step 2: Pour your diamonds into the tray (one color at a time), and use your pen to pick them up (when it becomes hard to pick them up use the glue pad again)
Step 3: Use the color coded guide on the canvas and find the corresponding letter or number that matches the diamonds you poured into your tray (each pack of diamonds has a number written on it)
Step 4: Continue placing diamonds onto the sticky canvas in their correct spaces until all spots are filled.
Step 5: (Optional) Matte and Frame your painting.
Diamond Painting Depot, LLC is located in West Bend, Wisconsin. I started diamond painting and just fell in love with the ease and relaxation that diamond painting brings. It didn't take long for me to decide that I wanted to share the craft with everyone. I launched Diamond Painting Depot, LLC May 15th, 2020. I am so happy to share this journey with all of you!